Are you interesting in becoming a better researcher? Join us for Research Tips Tuesdays! Each workshop will be 40 minute online sessions with an additional 20 minutes for questions. Workshop topics will include skills that will help you spend less time on the research process and make it easier to find the information you need when you need it most.
Upcoming workshops include:
Read like a Researcher – Oct. 30, 2018, 10:30-11:30 a.m.
This session will teach you how to:
- Quickly evaluate articles and identify if it’s a good fit for your project
- identify the relevant information you will need to use it as evidence
- resources to help you stay organized, evaluate research methods and synthesize multiple sources
Notes on taking Notes – November 13, 2018, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
This session will explore:
- identifying what you should include in your notes
- Selecting the right note taking style for different situations
- Formal note taking methods
- Tools you can use to organize your notes
To register for these free workshops visit: https://guides.ucf.edu/rtt