Renew your books, access databases off-campus, access your ILL account, and more. Questions? Ask Us!
Library Catalog Account
- View checked out items and due dates
- Renew books
- Online Journals
New! OpenAthens replaced EZproxy as the tool for off-campus access starting in January 2020.
If you do not have an NID or Guest login credentials, check our Alternate Logins page for additional authentication options.
- Request books/articles from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan
- Use Document Delivery Services
Off-Campus Access Tips
- Logging in with your UCF NID for seamless access to all UCF Libraries content and services.
- Use links on the Libraries website. Our links connect through OpenAthens and ask you to log in as needed.
- Add the OpenAthens stem to Google search results, email, and other pages – they do not automatically not connect through EZproxy and you may end up at a site asking for a payment or an individual subscription.
- Use a plug-in in Chrome or Firefox to send links through EZproxy for authorized access.
- If you use VPN, you will still need to login to OpenAthens to access library content. For security reasons, UCF’s VPN does not handle traffic to sites outside of UCF’s domain.