Renew your books, access databases off-campus, access your ILL account, and more. Questions? Ask Us!
Library Catalog Account
- View checked out items and due dates
- Renew books
- Online Journals
New! OpenAthens replaced EZproxy as the tool for off-campus access! Please update any links that include EZproxy. For detailed information about switching links from EZproxy to OpenAthens, see this Guide.
If you do not have an NID or Guest login credentials, check our Alternate Logins page for additional authentication options.
- Request books/articles from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan
- Use Document Delivery Services
Off-Campus Access Tips
- Log in with your UCF NID.
- Start with links on the Libraries website. Our links connect through OpenAthens and ask you to log in as needed.
- If you run into access problems, try clearing your cookies and cache and confirming or resetting your NID password.
- Add the OpenAthens stem to Google Scholar search results, email, and other pages: https://go.openathens.net/redirector/ucf.edu?url=
- If you use VPN, you will still need to login to OpenAthens to access library content. For security reasons, UCF’s VPN does not handle traffic to sites outside of UCF’s domain.
If you encounter an issue, please Report a Problem.