Back to Top
LibTech items due on Wed 8/30 or Thurs 8/31 will have loans automatically extended to Friday 9/1 at 7:00pm
- LibTech Hours:
- Tuesday 8/29: Close at Midnight (12am)
- Wednesday 8/30: 3:00pm – 1:00am
- Thursday 8/31: 7:30am – 2:00pm (GameDay)
- Friday 9/1: 7:30am – 7:00pm (Normal Hours)
Posted: September 27th, 2022
LibTech will be closing at 7:00pm on Tuesday September 27th and will remain closed until Monday October 3rd at 10:00am. Please make note of the following:
- If you have items on loan, please hold onto them and keep them safe / dry.
- All items that were due Monday 9/26 through Friday 9/30 have had their due dates automatically changed to Tuesday 10/4 at 9:00pm.
- All items checked out on Tuesday 9/27 will be due back on Tuesday 10/4 at 9:00pm.
- If something prevents you from returning to campus Tuesday 10/4, please let us know at the time of check in next week and we will work with you.
Please be safe, make good choices, and we look forward to seeing you again next week when campus reopens. Thank you!
LibTech Lending Items will be limited to 4 hour and 24 hour items during the Winter Break starting December 17th, 2018.
No Laptops, iPads, Cameras, Projectors, or any other multi-day items are available for checkout as the staff will be doing inventory and maintenance on the items to prepare them for use in the upcoming Spring 2019 semester.
Thank you for understanding and Happy Holidays!
The John C. Hitt Library has lots of new tech for student use this semester including projectors, cameras, laptops* and more. Watch Matt DeSalvo, our End User Computing Specialist, highlight the new equipment available for checkout at the third floor LibTech desk. This video is second installment in our new Short Cuts video series. Short Cuts videos highlights library news, staff, resources, and services in a fast paced format.
*The MacBooks featured in this video are being prepared for student use and may not be immediately available.
The following floors in the John C. Hitt Library will close during Spring Break week:
3rd Floor: Saturday 3/5 – Tuesday 3/8
4th Floor: Tuesday 3/8 – Thursday 3/10
1st Floor: Thursday 3/10 – Saturday 3/12
2nd (main) and 5th floors will remain open for the week.
The LibTECH Desk can be reached using the West stairs and the 2 adjacent elevators.
Computers will be removed from 1st, 3rd, and 4th floors beginning Friday, 3/4. Computers will remain available on 2nd (main) and 5th floors.
Reservation of study rooms during the week is suspended. Rooms on open floors will be available without reservation.
There will be some dust and odor resulting from removal of old carpet and the carpet adhesive.
So sorry for the inconvenience; please let service desks know if we can retrieve books for you on a closed floor or help in any other way.