UCF Libraries, UCF IT, and UCF Student Government have collaborated to bring Free Student Printing to all UCF Libraries locations!
Starting April 19th, 2021, students will now be able to use their weekly $2.00 print funds provided by Student Government towards the cost of printing at UCF Libraries locations.
- Print jobs will automatically deduct from the $2.00 SG Print Funds first
- If additional funding is required for the print job(s), it be deducted from student’s Knight Cash account
- Standard Library Printing Rates apply
- $0.08 B&W / Monochrome (per side, 8.5″x11″ Letter)
- $0.30 Color (per side, 8.5″x11″ Letter)
- SG Print Funds are refreshed on a weekly basis
To begin using, simply log onto any UCF Libraries computer with your NID / NID Password and send your jobs to either the “LIB B&W Public” or “LIB Color Public” printer. Both jobs can be released at any Toshiba MFP (Multi-Function Printer). Additional printing instructions can be viewed here.
Have more questions? Stop by the LibTech Desk for friendly assistance at the John C. Hitt Library.