The UCF Libraries does more than just encourage academic passions and support research endeavors; it also sponsors a “Love your Libraries” sticker contest! Continue reading to learn all about the contest, how you can participate, what you can win, and examine some of the past winners’ submissions!
This upcoming spring, UCF Students are invited to submit original designs for the university’s “Love your Libraries” sticker contest!
Entries must be no larger than 4” x 3”, and should be submitted as an image file (TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, or GIF). The library will select one winning design that reflects the library to print and distribute during Finals Week (April 24 – 30, 2024). A winner will be announced through library social media and digital signs in the library. The winner will receive 25 printed stickers and an LED light displaying their design!
The contest closes on March 29th at 5PM.
Here are some rules to keep in mind:
– The contest is for UCF students only.
– One entry per student. If more than one entry is submitted by a student, all the entries by that person will be disqualified.
– Judges reserve the right to not select a winner due to limited submissions, or lack of exceptional submissions.
– Entries with explicit content will not be considered for this contest.
– Images may be subject to approval by UCF Marketing.
Submit your design at https://stars.library.ucf.edu/stickercontest/