Location: John C. Hitt Library (3rd Floor)
The LibTech area provides a variety of technology related services to library patrons. Explore what LibTech can offer you:
LibTech offers a wide variety of tech equipment and accessories to complement your academic studies.
View our current listing of available items.
LibTech offers the convenience of tech support within the John C. Hitt library. View our Technology Help page for additional details.
Technology Tools for Multimedia Projects
LibTech offers the following technology enhanced areas and tools to assist students with multimedia projects:
The University of Central Florida Libraries’ media collections are located at the LibTech desk at the John C. Hitt Library (3rd floor), Rm. 303 in Orlando. The collections consists of the following:
- Audio CD Musical Collection –(3,089 + titles) – Classical, Jazz, Rock and Roll, R&B, General Music.
- Audio Books on CD – (193+ titles )
- Blu-Ray Discs – (160 + titles)
- CD-ROM Collection – (911 + titles) – engineering, educational, science, health
- DVD Collection – (3,871 + titles) – feature films and educational subjects
All of the items listed above have representative cases out on display on the shelves just past the periodicals section for ease of browsing. Simply bring the case of the item you wish to view to the LibTech desk and a staff member will check out the associated media.
Media Course Reserve
- The LibTech desk provides faculty the ability to put Blu-ray, DVD, and CD media materials on reserve for their course. Please complete our Course Reserve Form, select “John C. Hitt Library – LibTech” for location, and our staff will fulfill your request.