The Universal Orlando Foundation Library, known as the “Rosen Library,” serves the research needs and interests of the Rosen College’s students, staff, and faculty, as well as the needs of the greater UCF community. The Library also serves as an information resource center for the hospitality industry in central Florida. Our beautiful, 9,000 square-foot branch library is an integral component of the UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management.
The Rosen Library is a branch of the UCF Libraries and offers the following services at this location:
- Checkout of Books, DVDs, & Course Reserves
- Computers & Technology
- Technology Lending
- Lockers (1-week checkout)
- Printing, Copying, and Scanning
- Research help: at our front desk or Ask Us via chat, phone, text, or email
- Study Rooms
- New items in the Rosen Library
- Rosen Library DVD/VHS/Streaming Video Titles
- Rosen Streaming Video Collection Guide
- Accessibility Services
- Borrowing From Other Libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
- Hospitality Management
- Travel & Tourism
- Meetings & Events
- Lodging & Timeshares
- Theme Parks & Attractions
- and more!
- cash-to-card machine
- public computers
|In this Library||Phone|
|Service Desk||(407) email@example.com|
- Universal Orlando Foundation Library
- 9907 Universal Blvd.
- Orlando, FL 32819
For those traveling from the Main UCF campus, shuttle service is available most weekdays. The shuttle schedule is available through UCF Parking Services.
For those driving, follow the appropriate written directions below or use Google Maps to generate directions from your location:
- From University of Central Florida’s Main Campus:
- Go west on University Blvd, take Hwy 417 SOUTH, take the Beachline Hwy 528 WEST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd./Orangewood Ave.), turn right onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From Walt Disney World or Tampa:
- Take I-4 EAST, take the Beachline Hwy 528 EAST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd./Orangewood Ave.), turn left onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From Downtown Orlando or Winter Park or Daytona Beach:
- Take I-4 WEST, take the Beachline Hwy 528 EAST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd./Orangewood Ave.), turn left onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From the West Convention Center Building, Orange County Convention Bureau:
- Go south on International Drive, take the Beachline Hwy 528 EAST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd/Orangewood Ave), turn left onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From the North/South Convention Center Building, Orange County Convention Bureau:
- Turn right (south) onto Universal Blvd, go approximately 1.5 miles, and you will see the Rosen College on the left.
Parking is free, but visitors to the Rosen College campus should identify themselves and their purpose to the parking guard at the entrance of the campus.
The Rosen Library is a public library. Access is available to the public. Visitors should visit the service desk to inquire about computer login privileges and paying for printing or photocopying.
- Use the UCF Libraries Homepage or the Find page to find books, articles, media, and more.
- For more information about the materials available at the Rosen Library, please see our Collections page.
- To request books from other libraries, see our Borrowing From Other Libraries service
The Rosen Library’s Research Guides offer topic-specific research help.
Our subject guides cover many areas of hospitality, including event management, food and beverage, lodging, company research, and more:
Also see our popular citation guides, which are available in a printable PDF format:
- APA Citation Style (PDF)
- Chicago Citation Style (PDF) & Chicago Sample Paper (PDF)
- MLA Citation Style (PDF)
- Annotated Bibliographies (PDF)
- Dick Pope Sr. Institute for Tourism Studies Digital Collection – Access to selected papers from the Institute’s collection of research including marketing, regional planning, event planning, and economic impact on a region
- Harrison “Buzz” Price Papers – Access to digital versions of theme park market research reports
Accounting and Finance Tutoring Lab
- Lab hours may change throughout the semester. Check the online schedule for current hours: tinyurl.com/rosentutoring.
Need help with your accounting & finance courses this semester? Come to the Accounting/Finance Tutoring Lab in the library! The lab is brought to you by the Accounting and Finance faculty from the department of Hospitality Services, and will operate through exams. You can find the tutoring lab in the large meeting room (120F) in the library.
University Writing Center
Hours begin Aug. 28:
- Monday: 10am to 2pm
- Thursday: 12 noon to 4pm
The University Writing Center (UWC) offers FREE writing consultations at the Rosen Campus! Get advice on writing your papers, including tips on developing ideas, structuring your papers, using proper grammar, and much more.
Visit http://uwc.cah.ucf.edu/ (and click on the TutorTrac logo) or call the UWC at 407-823-2197 to set up an appointment.
Setting up an appointment is highly recommended. Walk-ins without appointments will also be helped, if availability permits. Consultations are held in the Rosen Library study rooms. If you are unable to schedule an appointment during Rosen hours, the UWC also offers online consultations or appointments at the main campus.
The schedule may vary during certain weeks. Visit http://uwc.cah.ucf.edu/ or call 407-823-2197 to make an appointment or verify the schedule.
Rosen College – Campus Information
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management: Includes campus map (PDF), campus information (computer labs, clinic, & more), how to purchase a Rosen College parking permit, information about degree programs, and more.
- Rosen College Shuttle schedule: Makes round trips each day, Monday through Friday, from the Rosen College parking lot to the main campus near the Student Union and Classroom Building I. The shuttle currently does not run on weekends, holidays, or during semester breaks. There is a modified schedule during final exams. Please contact UCF Parking Services for more information.
- The Dick Pope Sr. Institute for Tourism Studies: Visit the Institute homepage for more information, or visit the Digital Collection for access to selected papers from the Institute’s collection of research including marketing, regional planning, event planning, and economic impact on a region.
- Rosen College History: A brief history of the Rosen College, written by Tim Bottorff, Rosen College Head Librarian.