Congratulations to the Libraries' 2021 National Poetry Month contest winners, Madeline Anderson and Mariah George!
The Student Learning & Engagement department provides services to promote critical thinking skills through the lens of today’s information landscape. These skills are essential to locate and evaluate information used in research.
What We Do
We provide diverse ways to meet your learning objectives:
- teach students how to use resources and tools available through the library
- cultivate critical thinking skills
- improve student research skills
- support students in the research process
- promote digital literacy to help students become an informed citizen
- partner with faculty to integrate critical thinking and research skills into a course
- provide guidance on citation management
- help students to understand their role in preventing plagiarism
Icons created by Vexels