Schedule an online appointment for a one-on-one virtual research consultation
For additional hours, email Buenaventura.firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule one.
As the Engineering Librarian, I provide research assistance, library instruction, and collection development for the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
What are your main job responsibilities?
Responsibilities include providing research assistance, instruction, outreach, and collection management to support programs dependent upon the engineering and computer sciences
What is your favorite part of working at the library?
Meeting and helping all types of people. You’ll get meet the strangest, quirkiest, and most interesting people. They may be your co-workers, students or community members.
What does working at a library mean to you?
You’ll always learn new things. And the administration will always support you.
What is your favorite book?
Noli Me Tángere (novel)
Collection Development Areas
Civil, Environmental & Construction Engineering
Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
Industrial & Management Systems
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Collection Development Policies
- Civil, Environmental, & Construction Engineering Collection Development Policy
- Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Collection Development Policy
- Industrial & Management Systems Collection Development Policy
- Materials Science Collection Development Policy
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Collection Development Policy