We provide services and consultations for many aspects of digital projects including digitization, open access hosting, content management solutions, digital scholarship, data management, and digital preservation. Additional related services are represented on the Research Lifecycle at UCF.
Several content management systems are available for hosting content. Take a look at our example collections and contact us to find out which one is the best fit for your project.
- STARS – Showcase of Text, Archives, Research & Scholarship on the Digital Commons platform
- Harrison “Buzz” Price Papers
- Institute for Simulation & Training
- Library Image & Document Repository
- Retrospective Theses and Dissertations
- University Archives
- UCF Community Veterans History Project
- Browse Collections by Research Unit, Center, or Department
- Browse Journals and Peer-Reviewed Series
- Browse Events and Conferences
- Kaiser rePro graphic stand with Karden-Linhof camera
- Avision BookEdge scanner
- EPSON Expression 10000 XL scanners with ADF
- Kodak Series i200 flatbed scanners with ADF
- Nikon Super Coolscan 9000 film and slide scanner
- Canon Rebel Digital SLR camera
- Microfilm Scan Pro 3000
Ready to get started?
For existing projects, please use the Digitization Request Form.
For more information about our facility or any of our digital collections, visit or contact us:
Lee Dotson, Digital Initiatives Librarian
Page Curry, Digital Production Coordinator
Kerri Bottorff, Digital Collections Projects Coordinator
Room 303B of the John C. Hitt Library