UCF Libraries is building a digital time capsule, based on this year’s Diversity Week theme, Stronger Together: Unified! Connected! Family! In this unprecedented year marked by COVID-19 and the continued fight for racial equity, we ask you to tell your story, share your voice, and be heard. Chronicle your connection to this year’s theme by contributing […]
STARS, Showcase of Text, Archives, Research & Scholarship, is an institution-wide digital repository managed by the UCF Libraries. By sharing intellectual and creative outputs in a central site in the cloud, STARS allows faculty and students to showcase their work and make outputs available to expand and enhance research, teaching, and learning.
What can you do with STARS?
- Share articles, white papers, presentations, posters, and other works
- Promote, review and publish student scholarship online
- Give faculty and scholars control of their online presence with SelectedWorks
- Showcase our institution’s visual resources with interactive image galleries
- Publish professional-grade online journals
- Display videos, audio, interactive maps, and real-time comments
- Instantly publish and archive books, chapters, and monographs to the web
- Promote and publish campus events online
- Provide access to institutional and historical documents
- Support faculty research data
Ready to get STARted?
Visit the submission page to upload your materials to existing collections.
Do you have an idea for a new project or collection? Let us know!
For additional information, comments, questions, or suggestions, email the STARS manager at STARS@ucf.edu or contact your Subject Librarian.
Top 10 Downloads
Recent News Posts
With almost 3,000,000 downloads in just five years, STARS wants to help you reach a worldwide audience by providing an online home for your digital projects! Faculty and students navigate a world where scholarship is increasingly digital. STARS, UCF’s Showcase of Text, Archives, Research & Scholarship, is the digital institutional repository of content by, for, or about UCF. Through STARS, […]
Students at UCF work on all kinds of interesting creative projects and research. UCF Libraries has the privilege of being able to house physical and digital copies of decades of research done by students and faculty. STARS is UCF’s Showcase of Text, Archives, Research & Scholarship, and is home to scholarship and creative works done by students and faculty across disciplines. STARS provides an option for contributors to share their work while retaining their copyright. Most items in STARS are freely available […]