UCF Libraries received technology fee funding to start an institution-wide digital repository. It has been named STARS, Showcase of Text, Archives, Research & Scholarship. By sharing intellectual and creative outputs in a central site in the cloud, STARS allows faculty and students to showcase their work and make outputs available to expand and enhance research, teaching, and learning.
What can you do with STARS?
- Share articles, white papers, presentations, posters, and other works
- Promote, review and publish student scholarship online
- Give faculty and scholars control of their online presence with SelectedWorks
- Showcase our institution’s visual resources with interactive image galleries
- Publish professional-grade online journals
- Display videos, audio, interactive maps, and real-time comments
- Instantly publish and archive books, chapters, and monographs to the web
- Promote and publish campus events online
- Provide access to institutional and historical documents
- Support faculty research data
Ready to get STARted?
Visit the submission page to upload your materials to existing collections.
Do you have an idea for a new project or collection? Let us know!
For additional information, comments, questions, or suggestions, email the STARS manager at STARS@ucf.edu or contact your Subject Librarian.