Technology Solutions & Digital Initiatives provides technology lending, digital scholarship support, and web services to the UCF Libraries and its users.
- Maintain existing and create new infrastructure to support the changing information technology needs of the Libraries.
- Maintain the Libraries’ Web presence.
- Deliver training and staff development opportunities in the information technology area for using existing technology and being informed about current trends.
- Maintain a technology service desk to assist users.
- Create collections of digitized and born-digital materials unique to the Central Florida community.
- Coordinate and manage the Libraries’ participation in digital publishing initiatives.
- Support digital scholarship and scholarly communication initiatives.
- Communicate clear operational policies for Information Technology & Digital Initiatives.