The John C. Hitt, Curriculum Materials Center (CMC), Downtown Campus, and Rosen libraries all support printing from your own device. The Web Print service allows you to upload the file(s) you wish to be printed, processed, and available at the desired print release station. Follow the directions below.
- Go to print.ucf.edu
- Log on using the NID & NID Password.
- Select the “Web Print” tab from the menu on the left.
- Click the “Submit a Job” link over on the right side.
- Select the corresponding printer (specify black & white or color) for the location you wish to print at.
- Black & White: $0.08 per side
- Color: $0.30 per side
- Enter the number of copies and continue to “Upload Documents”.
- Click the “Upload from computer” button to browse for files or drag and drop files to be printed onto the box labeled “Drag files here”.
- Click the “Upload & Complete” button.
- Document is now in the queue ready to be released at the print release station selected in step five.