The Addition Financial Downtown Campus Library is located on the 2nd floor of the Dr. Phillips Academic Commons. The Library serves the research needs and interests of UCF and Valencia College’s downtown campus students, staff, and faculty, and is a partner to the local community.
The library houses a collection of print materials, provides access to all of UCF Libraries’ online resources, and hs a welcoming study atmosphere. We’re striving to provide a seamless experience, maintaining the same level of service and the resources our users are accustomed to on the main campus. For a full list of the Libraries’ services, see our web page: https://library.ucf.edu/services/
Although our Subject Librarians will remain based at the main campus, they will travel downtown to meet with faculty and students as needed. In addition to the Subject Librarians, UCF and Valencia librarians and staff are available to assist users in the Downtown Campus Library. Quick online and telephone support is also provided by UCF’s Ask Us service.
Librarians serving the UCF Downtown community include:
- Corinne Bishop (Subject Librarian for School of Public Administration, Doctoral Program in Public Affairs)
- Richard Harrison (Subject Librarian for Department of Communication)
- Athena Hoeppner (Subject Librarian for Department of Games and Interactive Media)
- Rich Gause (Subject Librarian for Department of Legal Studies and Health Management & Informatics)
- Rachel Mulvihill (Head, Downtown Library)
The Addition Financial Downtown Campus Library is a branch of the UCF Libraries and offers the following services at this location:
- Checkout of books, DVDs, & course reserves
- Access to electronic resources, including databases, electronic books, journals, and videos
- Printing, copying, and scanning
- Research help: at our desk, or Ask Us via chat, phone, text, or email
- Borrowing from other libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
- Library instruction