The UCF Libraries supports the rights of all individuals to:
- Receive friendly, courteous, honest, and respectful service;
- Have intellectual freedom, confidentiality, and fair and equitable access to information;
- Have a clean, comfortable, and pleasant environment;
- Use the library without threat of harm, invasion of property, or discrimination; and
- Address concerns through the appropriate library department head, library administrator, or University Ombudsman.
Contact the UCF Libraries Administration regarding concerns.