Back to Top
- All transactions must take place online through your account. Phone calls and emails will not be accepted.
- Interlibrary Loan may be used by all current faculty, staff and enrolled students at the University of Central Florida.
- Students who are not enrolled for a semester may not have access to Interlibrary Loan.
- UCF Retirees are eligible to submit interlibrary loan requests.
- Alumni and Community patrons do not have access to borrow materials from institutions outside of UCF.
- Students at other institutions seeking to use interlibrary loan must work through their home institution.