The Universal Orlando Foundation Library, known as the “Rosen Library,” serves the research needs and interests of the Rosen College’s students, staff, and faculty, as well as the needs of the greater UCF community. The Library also serves as an information resource center for the hospitality industry in central Florida. Our beautiful, 9,000 square-foot branch library is an integral component of the UCF Rosen College of Hospitality Management.
The Rosen Library is a branch of the UCF Libraries and offers the following services at this location:
- Checkout of Books, DVDs, & Course Reserves
- Computers & Technology
- Technology Lending
- Lockers (1-week checkout)
- Printing, Copying, and Scanning
- Research help: at our front desk or Ask Us via chat, phone, text, or email
- Study Rooms
- New items in the Rosen Library
- Rosen Video Collection
- Accessibility Services
- Borrowing From Other Libraries (Interlibrary Loan)
- Hospitality Management
- Travel & Tourism
- Meetings & Events
- Lodging & Timeshares
- Theme Parks & Attractions
- Senior Living Management
- and more!
- cash-to-card machine
- public computers
|In this Library||Phone|
|Service Desk||(407) firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Universal Orlando Foundation Library
- 9907 Universal Blvd.
- Orlando, FL 32819
For those traveling from the Main UCF campus, shuttle service is available most weekdays. The shuttle schedule is available through UCF Parking Services.
For those driving, follow the appropriate written directions below or use Google Maps to generate directions from your location:
- From University of Central Florida’s Main Campus:
- Go west on University Blvd, take Hwy 417 SOUTH, take the Beachline Hwy 528 WEST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd./Orangewood Ave.), turn right onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From Walt Disney World or Tampa:
- Take I-4 EAST, take the Beachline Hwy 528 EAST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd./Orangewood Ave.), turn left onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From Downtown Orlando or Winter Park or Daytona Beach:
- Take I-4 WEST, take the Beachline Hwy 528 EAST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd./Orangewood Ave.), turn left onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From the West Convention Center Building, Orange County Convention Bureau:
- Go south on International Drive, take the Beachline Hwy 528 EAST, take EXIT #2 (Universal Blvd/Orangewood Ave), turn left onto Universal Blvd., go 3 blocks, and you will see the Rosen College on the right.
- From the North/South Convention Center Building, Orange County Convention Bureau:
- Turn right (south) onto Universal Blvd, go approximately 1.5 miles, and you will see the Rosen College on the left.
Parking on the Rosen College campus is managed by UCF Parking Services. UCF students, staff, and faculty with valid A-D parking decals may park in designated lots.
Visitors to the Rosen campus must purchase a daily permit at a campus pay station or park in a metered spot.
Daily parking permits are $5.00 and must be purchased with a credit card. After 5:30 p.m., daily parking permits are $3.00. Daily permits are only valid in “D” parking lots.
Metered parking spaces are currently limited to 45 minutes at the Rosen campus. Meters are cashless and only accept mobile payments. Please visit parking.ucf.edu/metered-parking for more information.
Please contact UCF Parking Services for any questions regarding permits, fees, or citations: parking.ucf.edu/contact/
The Rosen Library is a public library. Access is available to the public. Visitors should visit the service desk to inquire about computer login privileges and paying for printing or photocopying.
- Use the UCF Libraries Homepage or the Find page to find books, articles, media, and more.
- For more information about the materials available at the Rosen Library, please see our Collections page.
- To request books from other libraries, see our Borrowing From Other Libraries service
The Rosen Library’s Research Guides offer topic-specific research help.
Our subject guides cover many areas of hospitality, including event management, food and beverage, lodging, company research, and more:
Also see our popular citation guides, which are available in a printable PDF format:
- APA Citation Style 6th edition (PDF)
- APA Citation Style 7th edition (PDF)
- Chicago Citation Style (PDF) & Turabian Tip Sheets
- Annotated Bibliographies (PDF)
- Dick Pope Sr. Institute for Tourism Studies Digital Collection – Access to selected papers from the Institute’s collection of research including marketing, regional planning, event planning, and economic impact on a region
- Harrison “Buzz” Price Papers – Access to digital versions of theme park market research reports
University Writing Center
The University Writing Center is offering writing consultations at the Rosen library on Wednesdays from 12 pm to 3 pm and on Thursdays from 12 pm to 3 pm starting January 17, 2022. Writing consultations are also available via Zoom, a web-based teleconferencing software.
Visit https://uwc.cah.ucf.edu/ to set up either an in-person or Zoom appointment.
Accounting and Finance Tutoring
Special tutoring hours are available for accounting and finance students at https://hospitality.ucf.edu/rosen-college-faculty/ . Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the days, times, and Zoom links.
Rosen College – Campus Information
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management: Includes campus map (PDF), campus information (computer labs, clinic, & more), information about degree programs, and more.
- Rosen College Shuttle schedule: For any assistance with your parking account, please email email@example.com. Please check the shuttles page for updated information on shuttle schedules. Please contact UCF Parking Services for more information.
- The Dick Pope Sr. Institute for Tourism Studies: Visit the Institute homepage for more information, or visit the Digital Collection for access to selected papers from the Institute’s collection of research including marketing, regional planning, event planning, and economic impact on a region.
- Rosen College History: A brief history of the Rosen College, written by Tim Bottorff, Rosen College Head Librarian.