Rosen Library Policies on
Food, Noise, and Computer Use
Food & Drink
- Hot foods should not be brought into or consumed in the library.
- Please securely attach snap-on or screw-top lids to drink containers.
- Use extra precaution when consuming beverages near computers or other technology equipment.
- Please report any spills or other food accidents to the front desk so the area can be
- Help maintain an attractive library environment by discarding trash in receptacles.
- Consider those around you by minimizing noise, conversations, and disruptive behavior
throughout the library.
- Please utilize the study rooms for group study sessions.
- As a courtesy, music is allowed only with headphones. Headphone volume needs to be set
at a level that does not disrupt other patrons.
- Cell phones and pagers must be set to a non-audible signal.
- Please move outside the library to conduct all conversations on cell phones.
- The Universal Orlando Foundation Library adheres to the computer use policies set forth
by the University of Central Florida, which in essence stipulates that equipment is
to be used for academic and administrative purposes. If use is found to be offensive
or harassing to others, the individual will be asked to move to a less public area or
to stop. For more information, please refer to UCF's entire policy:
Use of Computer and Telecommunications
For More Information
If you have questions or comments regarding any library policies, please
do not hesitate to contact us.
Last updated April 01, 2014 8:23:38 AM