How Much Does It Cost
Printer Release Stations take only funds UCF Cards / Copy Cards or NID account.
|Black & White||Color|
|$0.08 per side||$0.30 per side|
|$0.18 per side||$0.40 per side|
|$0.28 per side||$0.50 per side|
All photocopiers accept UCF Cards / Copy Cards and cash (bills in $1, $2, $5, $10, and $20 denominations, and all coins except pennies).
Black & White Copiers
- Letter (8.5″ x 11″) & Legal (8.5″ x 14″) Single-Sided: $0.10
- Letter (8.5″ x 11″) & Legal (8.5″ x 14″) Double-Sided (duplexed): $0.20
- Ledger (11″ x 17″) Single-Sided: $0.20
- Ledger (11″ x 17″) Double-Sided (duplexed): $0.40
Scanners are free to use and are available in most UCF Libraries locations. See the Print, Copy, Scan main page for locations and more information.
Libraries staff cannot make change. Change for large bills is available from:
- University Cashier’s office across from the bookstore, John T. Washington Center
- University Cashier’s office in Millican Hall, MH 110
- UCF Credit Union (you must have an account with them), Washington Center
- Fairwinds Credit Union, Washington Center
- UCF Bookstore
- Student Union