Hey undergrads! Looking for a summer job? Want to spread the love for UCF Libraries and get paid?!?! Apply to become a Library Student Ambassador!
Mission: Student Library Ambassadors will raise awareness within the UCF community on library programming, resources and services available to students.
Goals: Promote and increase awareness of the following to the UCF Community:
- Promote library events and programming to UCF students.
- Help the libraries increase engagement on their social media channels.
- Educate peers on library resources and services available to support their academic goals.
- Help the libraries develop programming that appeals to undergraduate students.
- Assist with content creation for UCF Libraries social channels, marketing materials, and other promotional activities.
- Conduct presentations and provide information about library events and services to small and large groups, such as student clubs, student organizations, and classes.
- Participate in campus tabling events, library events, and other library-related activities.
- Be able to work up to 10 hours per week May 1 – August, 25 2019
- Be available during summer semesters and possibly between semesters
- Be comfortable interacting with and giving presentations to diverse groups of people
- Be active on social media
Involved in at least one extracurricular club
Interested? Apply online by April 19th at: https://ucflib.fyi/student-library-ambassador