Check back to this page to see updates pertaining to COVID-19 and the UCF Libraries. For general COVID-19 information regarding UCF as a whole, please visit ucf.edu/coronavirus/.
Books by Mail and Front Door Pickup Service for John C. Hitt & Curriculum Materials Center (CMC):
Beginning Monday, July 13, some materials will be available for home delivery or pickup at the John C. Hitt Library’s front door facing the fountain. This service is available for books located at the John C. Hitt Library and the Curriculum Materials Center at this time. The service will be extended to other UCF libraries in the future.
- Go to the online catalog, identify the book item and click the “Request” button
- Log in with your NID; you will initially be asked to enter your address and designate Books by Mail or Library Front Door Service
- Click “Submit Request” at the bottom of the request form
- You will be contacted by email to confirm your preference for home delivery or pickup
Community Card Holders: Items from the John C. Hitt Library can be requested through this form.
- Some items may not be available, such as technology items, or books temporarily available online through HathiTrust
- The library may need to limit the number of requested materials depending on volume of request
Pickup Requested Materials:
- If you select the option for pickup you will need to wait for a confirmation email that your items are ready for pickup
- Upon arrival call Circulation 407-823-2580. Staff will meet you at the door and you must present your photo ID at the window
- Please step back behind the designated line while staff retrieve your items
- Items will be left on the pickup table and you may retrieve them once staff have re-entered the building
- Book returns are only accepted in outdoor bookdrops (side of Main Entrance doors, Millican Hall parking lot
- LibTech returns are by appointment only – Call 407-823-2384 or email email@example.com
- Contact Interlibrary Loan by phone 407-823-2383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View our guide to see how you can access existing and temporarily expanded library resources.
Get answers to your copyright questions for online teaching or research.
View Services For:
Updated 03/18: All UCF Libraries locations (John C. Hitt Library, CMC, Rosen, & Downtown) have shifted to remote access until further notice.
Some operations will continue, however physical facilities will not be accessible.
Updated 05/12: All loan items from UCF Libraries (Books, technology, etc.) that have a due date of 03/10/2020 or later shall have their due dates extended. These items are due back on September 1, 2020 with no fines added to your account. (This due date could be pushed back as the situation unfolds, please check back to this page for future updates)
Please contact Circulation if you have any questions by email email@example.com or phone 407-823-2580.
Digital Support News
Your chat will be disconnected
if you leave this page during a conversation.
Instant Message Chat is closed.
Send a Standard Chat to us instead.
If UCF Library is offline, try the
Florida Ask A Librarian Chat
Florida Ask A Librarian Chat Hours