Off Campus Access with EZProxy
Sign on with your NID and NID password for off-campus access to
online journals and databases.
Problem loging in? Try the
Reset. See the Off Campus Access page
for help and more options.
You must be a current student or employee.
- For seamless access to all UCF Libraries content, click the EZproxy
Login button and enter your NID and NID Password.
- After login, the Articles & Databases page will open.
- Use links on the Libraries page to connect to any journal, database,
- Using VPN? Login to EZproxy right after you connect! VPN does not authorize
access to library subscriptions. See Adding
EZproxy to URLs (below) for more tips.
access to the Libraries' electronic resources for UCF faculty, staff, and
currently enrolled students.
Alternate EZproxy If you do not have a NID but believe you should have
Log in to EZproxy with your Library ID or other credentials. Problem logging
Report the problem or Ask a Librarian
MedicineLog in to the College of Medicine Proxy for access to all UCF Libraries
content PLUS the CoM-only content.
for VPN UsersUCF's VPN is intended for accessing UCF networks. It only tunnels
traffic between the VPN client and ucf.edu. It cannot provide access to library
subscriptions. These recommended steps will ensure smooth access to Libraries
subscriptions for VPN users.
- Once you log in you can access library content, your library accounts
and services, MyUCF, WebCourses, and more.
- EZproxy enables access to all Library Online Journals, eBooks, and Databases
(collectively called our eResources) from anywhere you can connect to the
- Start from the Library website for for full text access! Library link
send connections through EZproxy and ask you to log in if you are off campus.
Links on other pages, such as in Google search results, may not connect
you through EZproxy - you may end up at a site asking for a payment or an
individual subscription. Alternatively, you can log in via MyUCF or WebCourses
EZproxy URLs and Tools
Adding the EZproxy Stem by Hand
- As you browse the internet or read email you may find links that go
to content UCF subscribes to, but the link doesn't connect through the EZproxy,
so you are asked to log in to a personal account or to pay.
- You can add UCF's EZproxy stem (below) to links to make sure the host
site recognizes your UCF affiliation.
- EZproxy server address:
- EZproxy stem: https://login.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/login?auth=shibb&url=
- Put the EZproxy stem directly in front of a URL (no spaces) to connect through
the proxy. It only work with URLs recognized as UCF Library subscriptions.
Plugins to EZproxy on the Fly: LibX
- LibX is a browser plugin for Firefox and Chrome. It can send any link
through UCF EZproxy. To use this feature:
- Install UCF's LibX edition (099F333B)
- Right click on any link to see an option to "Follow link via
UCF Libaries' Proxy"
- Click the small Pegasus icon in your browser's toolbar
- Click Proxies
- Click "Reload page with this proxy"
Get LibX for Firefox or Chrome
Last updated January 12, 2015 3:16:51 PM