UCF Course Reserves
UCF Course Reserves gives students access to materials professors have selected
for their courses. Reserves may include physical items held at the library, such as
books or videos, or electronic documents accessible from a computer. For more assistance, please
A printable version of this guide is also
Off-Campus Access PDF (75 KB)
Finding Your Instructor's Course Reserves
- From the library homepage, click on the Reserves tab.
- Type in your instructor's last name and click "Search." You may also search
by course, course number, or department by clicking the drop-down arrow.
- If no results are shown, click on "Search" again.
- A list of instructors will appear. Click on your instructor's last name to view a list of
course reserve titles. Each title's author, location or link for accessing the material, and
the course number is given. If you need to access a reserve item held physically at the library,
you can ask for it at the front desk.
Viewing Electronic Course Reserves
- If you need to access an electronic reserve item, simply click the link provided.
- A new window will open with copyright information. Read the information and then click the icon
at the bottom of the window to view the course reading.
Go to: Rosen Research Guides
page | Rosen Library homepage
Questions? Contact Us!
Rosen Research Guides | Hospitality Research: Course Reserves
Last updated March 12, 2014 8:06:32 AM