STARS, Showcase of Text, Archives, Research & Scholarship, is the digital institutional repository of content by, for, or about UCF. In less than two years, the repository has garnered over 500,000 downloads from 22,504 organizations and institutions in 223 countries.
Administered by the UCF Libraries, STARS is available to host and promote research, creative activity, and institutional outputs to…
- Ensure persistent access to your work
- Increase discovery of UCF scholarship and creative endeavors
- Foster scholarly collaborations with colleagues
- Document and record UCF’s history and progress
- Discover open access materials and projects created by UCF authors
- Allow you to share your work while retaining your copyright. If you own the copyright to your work, the copyright for materials uploaded to STARS remains with you.
The repository is currently accepting submissions by faculty, staff, students, and affiliates of UCF wishing to share their work with a worldwide audience.