The Rosen Library’s new exhibit showcases celebrity chefs and their signature recipes. Peruse a collection of memoirs and recipe books from Nobu to Ina Garten. Included in the exhibit is a binder detailing each featured chef’s signature dish or favorite cocktail.
Check out some of the items on display:
- The Chopped Cookbook: Use What You’ve Got to Cook Something Great (Food Network)
- Cooking for Jeffrey (Ina Garten)
- Everydaycook (Alton Brown)
- Julia’s Kitchen Wisdom : Essential Techniques and Recipes From a Lifetime of Cooking (Julia Child with David Nussbaum)
- Nobu Now (Nobuyuki Matsuhisa)