Below you will find links to various library resources that offer alternative login options.
- View checked out items and due dates
- Renew books
- Place holds
Off Campus Access
- Online Journals
NOTE: if you are on campus, you are already authorized to use the above resources .
College of Medicine
Access to online content for the College of Medicine and to UCF Libraries Online content. For help with the College of Medicine EZproxy contact the College of Medicine Library.
Library ID Login Problems
Library IDs were the primary credential for EZproxy login prior to 2015. If you have a NID, use it to log in.
- Use the Alternate Login option only if you do not have a valid UCF NID and have a valid library ID or alternate credentials.
- For help with your Library ID, contact UCF Libraries Circulation.
- For help with other credentials, contact the Electronic Resources Librarian.
Other Common Problems
- Only current UCF students and employees may log in to EZproxy.
- User is on-campus. EZproxy is intended for off-campus and for phones and devices not connected via UCF networks. Clicking a proxied link on campus will by-pass the log in and go directly to the content.
- Cookies. EZproxy requires the browser to accept cookies from ezproxy.net.ucf.edu.
- HOST problems. EZproxy connects to sites only if UCF has entered into a configuration file. Host errors happen when UCF’s EZproxy configuration is not set to handle the URL you are connecting to. Report Host errors to the eResources Support Team or try removing the EZproxy portion of the URL to access the content. Example:
- Link with EZproxy stem: https://login.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/login?auth=shibb&url=http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/
- Link with EZproxy in the middle: https://journals.plos.org.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/plosbiology/
Link without EZproxy: http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/
- Contact Ask Us for help with EZproxy.
Not what you were looking for? Ask Us for help!