Report a EZproxy Login Problem
Review the common problems describe below. You can
Try Again, or report a problem.
Why can't I log in? Common problems and issues:
must be a current student or employee. Students
who are not enrolled for a semester will not be able to log in.
- It may take a week or more at the beginning of the semester for all the
student IDs to be loaded into the Library system. To get your ID activated
immediately, contact the Circulation department.
- Your UCF Card lists more than one number. Your Library ID starts with 22103...
- Your Library ID should be entered with no spaces, even if it appears to
have spaces as printed on you UCF Card.
- Most passwords are automatically set to the last four of the PID. People
with older accounts may still have passwords containing the last four of their
SSN. Look up your PID.
- The password for your the Library Catalog Account and the EZproxy account
are the same. If you change your
Catalog Account password, be sure to use that password for EZproxy, too.
Last updated January 13, 2014 11:11:00 AM