Why can't I log in? Common problems and issues:
EZproxy uses your NID and NID password. The NID password must be reset every
few months. NID Password Reset and Help.
must be a current student or employee.
who are not enrolled for a semester will not be able to log in.
- You can
Try Again, or report a problem.
Report an EZproxy Login Problem
Alternate EZproxy Login
- Retired faculty and a few other users may have legacy or special logins.
- If you have a Library ID login, you can contact the
Circulation Department to verify that the ID is
- Your Library ID should be entered with no spaces, even if it appears to
have spaces as printed on you UCF Card.
- Most Library ID passwords are automatically set to the last four of the
with older accounts may still have passwords containing the last four of their
SSN or PID.
- The password for your the
Courtesy Account and the EZproxy account
are the same. If you change your Library Account password, be sure to use that password for EZproxy, too.
Last updated August 15, 2014 4:26:07 PM