Off Campus Access with EZProxy
Off-campus access to the Libraries' electronic
resources is limited to faculty, staff and currently enrolled UCF students.
- Enter your Library ID number, with no spaces. Your Library ID is printed on your
UCF ID card.
- Enter your password. The new default password is the last 4 digits of your
For example, if your PID is s123456 , then your password is 3456.
Lookup your PID.
- Click the Login button, and then click “Yes” to accept the Security Alert(s).
- The UCF ID also serves as your UCF Libraries ID, and your number is printed on the
- Main campus students can go to the UCF Card
Office to get a UCF ID.
- Regional campus card information is available on locally on each campus. See
Regional Campus Library Services
for more information. Distance Students can request a Library ID number by submitting
a Library ID Request form online
or by calling the Circulation Desk (Orlando Campus) at 407-823-2580.
Changing Your Password
Your EZProxy password is controlled by your account in the Library Catalog. To change
Sign-in to the catalog using your default password. The default password is
the last 4 digits of your PID. If you are not a student, use the last 4 digits of
your Drivers License.
- Enter your old password, then enter your new password 2 times. Your new password
can be any combination of letters and numbers.
- You can enter a password reminder question and answer.
- Your EZProxy password is changed as soon as you finish changing your catalog password.
Common problems and issues:
- You must be a current student or employee. Students
who are not enrolled for a semester will not be able to log in.
- It may take a week or more at the beginning of the semester for all the student
IDs to be loaded into the Library system. To get your ID activated immediately,
contact the Circulation department.
- Your UCF Card lists more than one number. Your Library ID starts with 22103...
- Your Library ID should be entered with no spaces, even if it appears to have spaces
as printed on you UCF Card.
- Most passwords are automatically set to the last four of the PID. People with older
accounts may still have passwords containing the last four of their SSN.
- The password for your the Library Catalog Account and the EZproxy account are the
same. If you change your
Catalog Account password, be sure to use that password for EZproxy, too.
Last updated April 15, 2014 3:52:12 PM