The Administrative Services Division includes the following units:
- Library Regional Campuses
- University Orlando Foundation Library at the Rosen College
- Circulation Services
Administrative Services also encompasses the following areas of University Libraries:
- Budget Affairs: Planning and oversight of the Libraries overall budget including full- and part-time salaries, operating expenses, furniture and equipment over $1,000, and coordination with Acquisition Services on library materials. Administration of travel, accounts payable, accounts receivable, auxiliary accounts, establishment and monitoring of grants, and monitoring of endowments.
- Human Resources: Liaison with UCF Human Resources for personnel actions such as recruitment, hiring, and separation of all employees. Facilitate administration of payroll, leave of absence, position descriptions, annual evaluations, compensation and classification adjustments, and faculty contracts.
- Facilities: Managing the maintenance of the John C. Hitt Library; working with Facilities Operations for repairs and housekeeping; coordinating renovation and construction efforts’ liaison with Office of Environmental Health & Safety; coordinating library receiving; mail and loading dock traffic; coordinating with the Office of Student Accessibility Services
- Major Construction Projects: Working closely with UCF Facilities Planning on special projects, including the Knowledge Commons renovation, proposed 5th floor remodeling, and the 21st Century Library Project. Includes coordination with architects, interior designers, furniture and fixture procurements and general space allocation.