University of Central Florida Libraries
4/24/2014
http://library.ucf.edu/
UCF Website University of Central Florida Libraries
Log in now

Information Technology & Digital Initiatives Home

Digital Initiatives Home

Contact Us

  • Lee Dotson, Digital Initiatives Librarian
    • Send E-mail
    • Phone: 407-823-1236
    • Location: John C. Hitt Library, Room 155E
  • Page Curry, Digital Imaging Technician
    • Send E-mail
    • Phone: 407-823-5026
    • Location: John C. Hitt Library, Room 230
  • Kerri Bottorff, Digital Initiatives Adjunct Librarian
    • Send E-mail
    • Phone: 407-823-1236
    • Location: John C. Hitt Library, Room 155

Digital Collections

Back To RequestsRequest Information

Request Status

Last Modified:2013-10-16 15:51:00
Status:Finished
Status Description:Scanning is complete. This item is done.

Document Specifications

Full Title:Church play. Nine costumed actors on stage of new school. c.1950
Author:N/A
Publisher:N/A
Date of Publication:N/A
Place of Publication:N/A
Subjects:Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Brief Description:When the first permanent school was built (1948-49) an auditorium, with a spacious stage, was included. Rev. Stephen Tuhy was the producer and director of many skits and plays presented by the members of the congregation during the early 1950s. In this skit, left to right, FRONT: 1.Mary Lukas 2. Betty Mikler 3. Eleanor Mikler 4. Elizabeth Duda 5. Emily Jakubcin Rear: 1. Katie Duda 2. Sue Hanas 3. Andy Stanko 4. Paul Tesinsky. 5x7 sepia print. Scanned on Epson10000XL at SllC, 2011.
Direct Link PURLhttp://library.ucf.edu/Web/purl.asp?dpid=DP0013518

Technical Specifications

Format:Photographs
Size:5"x7"
Call Number:SLC_B022
Page Count:N/A
Copyright Clearance Basis:Written permission from copyright owner
N/A

Repository Specifications

St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956
N/A
http://hdl.handle.net/10860/455
Church Play; School auditorium
Seminole County, Fla.
1950
Lillian Jakubcin Wiebel Collection
QR Code URL for Mobile Devices