University of Central Florida Libraries
4/16/2014
http://library.ucf.edu/
UCF Website University of Central Florida Libraries
Log in now

Information Technology & Digital Initiatives Home

Digital Initiatives Home

Contact Us

  • Lee Dotson, Digital Initiatives Librarian
    • Send E-mail
    • Phone: 407-823-1236
    • Location: John C. Hitt Library, Room 155E
  • Page Curry, Digital Imaging Technician
    • Send E-mail
    • Phone: 407-823-5026
    • Location: John C. Hitt Library, Room 230
  • Kerri Bottorff, Digital Initiatives Adjunct Librarian
    • Send E-mail
    • Phone: 407-823-1236
    • Location: John C. Hitt Library, Room 155

Digital Collections

Back To RequestsRequest Information

Request Status

Last Modified:2013-10-16 15:55:00
Status:Finished
Status Description:Scanning is complete. This item is done.

Document Specifications

Full Title:Record from official church ledger: Confirmands, May 19, 1940
Author:N/A
Publisher:N/A
Date of Publication:N/A
Place of Publication:N/A
Subjects:Slavia (Fla.) -- History
Brief Description:This page from the official ledger kept by Rev. Stephen M. Tuhy is a record of the confirmands in the first Confirmation Class and ceremony in the new brick church. May 19, 1940. Note that the records were still kept in the Slovak language at this point in the history of the congregation. Copy of page from an official ledger, preserved in the vault of St. Luke's Lutheran Church. Scanned on Epson 10000XL at SLLC, 2011.
Direct Link PURLhttp://library.ucf.edu/Web/purl.asp?dpid=DP0013510

Technical Specifications

Format:Photographs
Size:N/A
Call Number:SLC_B015
Page Count:N/A
Copyright Clearance Basis:Written permission from copyright owner
N/A

Repository Specifications

St. Luke's
St. Luke's Lutheran Church: Brick Church 1939-1956
N/A
http://hdl.handle.net/10860/432
Confirmation; church records; church ledger; Confirmation-1940
Seminole County, Fla.
N/A
Official church records: St. Luke's Lutheran Church
QR Code URL for Mobile Devices