The Information Technology & Digital Initiatives Department provides information technology services and support
to the Library and its users.
- Maintain existing and create new infrastructure to support the changing information
technology needs of the Library.
- Evaluate, select, install, and maintain hardware and software resources for the
- Maintain the Library’s presence on the World Wide Web.
- Deliver training and staff development opportunities in the information technology
subject area as well as attend sessions to enhance departmental knowledge.
- Coordinate the Library’s participation in digital publishing initiatives.
- Develop policies for the operation of the Systems & Technology Department.
The Information Technology & Digital Initiatives main office is located in room 155 of the Library on the main
Last updated February 19, 2013 10:12:09 AM