Information Technology & Digital Initiatives provides information technology
and digital scholarship services and support to the Libraries and its users.
- Maintain existing and create new infrastructure to support the changing
information technology needs of the Libraries.
- Evaluate, select, install, and maintain hardware and software resources
for the Libraries.
- Maintain the Libraries’ Web presence.
- Deliver training and staff development opportunities in the information
technology area for using existing technology and being informed about current
- Maintain a technology service desk to assist users.
- Create collections of digitized and born-digital materials unique to
the Central Florida community.
- Coordinate and manage the Libraries’ participation in digital publishing
- Support digital scholarship and scholarly communication initiatives.
- Communicate clear operational policies for Information Technology &
The Information Technology & Digital Initiatives main office is located in
room 155 of the John C. Hitt Library.
Last updated December 09, 2013 3:46:54 PM