Off-Campus Access to Electronic Resources
Off-campus access to the UCF Libraries' electronic resources is limited to faculty, staff,
and currently enrolled students. For more assistance, please
A printable version of this guide is also
Off-Campus Access PDF (57 KB)
Instructions for Off-Campus Access
- You will be prompted to log in anytime you click on a database
from off-campus. Or you can click on the Off-Campus Access
link on the library homepage (and then navigate to the database you
want). Either way, you will be
prompted to log in with a screen such as:
You may login two ways:
- Enter your PID and PID Password.
- Enter your Library ID number, omitting any spaces. This number can be found on
the bottom of your student ID.
(If you need to obtain a UCF ID Card, please visit UCF
Card Services). Distance students may request a Library ID by calling the Circulation Desk at
- Enter your password. Your default password is the last four digits of your PID.
For example, if your PID is u1234567, your password is 4567.
- Click the Login button and then click "Yes" to accept any Security Alert(s). You will need to
login each time you access the libraries' electronic resources. You are automatically logged
out when you close your browser window.
Trouble logging in? Forgot your password?
Contact the UCF Circulation Department at (407) 823-2580
or by email.
Go to: Rosen Research Guides
page | Rosen Library homepage
Questions? Contact Us!
Rosen Research Guides | Hospitality Research: Off-campus Access
Last updated March 12, 2014 8:06:32 AM