| Abstract | Definitions and
Examples | The Project | Data and Analysis
| Conclusions and Outcomes
- Please heed these results and fix the webpage!
- I like the idea that students join to design the new web site.
- Good idea.
- Web site has been well so far, just like to see more headings as titles for
research such as databases, reference, periodicals, etc.
- The current website is organized very well so far.
- It's a confusing website currently.
- The Website now is Okay but still slightly confusing for newcomers. Thanks for
- The search options and the database navigations are somewhat confusing.
Off-campus access is also in need of clarification.
- I think that it is very important to get feedback from the students. This was an
easy and helpful way of gaining that feedback.
- Very good activity.
- Current library website needs help with online resources, especially access from
- Simplicity is best - esp. for the homepage (main).
- It is good that the library is redesigning its page
- This is neat. I enjoyed this.
- I think that UCF policies should be implemented on the site. Guides/tutorials
and departments are also necessary.
- Very helpful website!
- Citation is very important mainly because research is a necessity for college
students. Ask a Librarian us also very helpful. Finding good and recent
periodicals is one of the most useful assets as well.
- I already like the website format.
- Sometimes I find an article and when I click to see if UCF has it, it specifies
that it may be accessible electronically, but usually that article (when
searching the list) is not there. It wastes time. I wish more articles were
available as full texts.
- Ask Librarians and specialty librarian for nursing are great features. I use
Elizabeth Killingsworth all the time. Thanks!
- Thanks for giving us input!
- Fun drill.
- Good project. Take java applet off homepage.