Renew your books, check your fines, access databases off-campus, access your ILL account, and more. If you do not have a NID, please visit our Alternate Logins page to login to the resource with a different method. Questions? Ask Us!
- View checked out items and due dates
- Renew books
- Place holds
Off Campus Access
- Online Journals
NOTE: if you are on campus, you are already authorized to use the above resources .
- Request books/articles from other libraries through Interlibrary Loan
- Use Document Delivery Services
Don’t have a NID? Try one of our Alternate Logins
NID Login Problems
Use your UCF NID for seamless access to all UCF Libraries content and services. If you have problems with the NID, Federated ID, login:
- Wait 20 minutes. Three failed login attempts on any account that uses your NID can suspend your account temporarily.
- EZproxy, ILLiad, MyAccount, MyUCF , WebCourses, UCF_WAP2 wifi, email apps on devices, and UCF computers all use the NID.
- When you reset your password, be sure to change it on all your devices (smartphones, iPads, laptops, etc) and apps (e-mail, wireless, etc). If the devices or services keep trying the old password, your NID account will become locked.
- Reset your NID password. A misremembered password is most common login problem.
- If your NID account is still locking up, contact the UCF Service Desk at 407-823-5117, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Common Problems
- Only current UCF students and employees may log in to EZproxy.
- User is on-campus. EZproxy is intended for off-campus and for phones and devices not connected via UCF networks. Clicking a proxied link on campus will by-pass the log in and go directly to the content.
- Cookies. EZproxy requires the browser to accept cookies from ezproxy.net.ucf.edu.
- HOST problems. EZproxy connects to sites only if UCF has entered into a configuration file. Host errors happen when UCF’s EZproxy configuration is not set to handle the URL you are connecting to. Report Host errors to the eResources Support Team or try removing the EZproxy portion of the URL to access the content. Example:
- Link with EZproxy stem: https://login.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/login?auth=shibb&url=http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/
- Link with EZproxy in the middle: https://journals.plos.org.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/plosbiology/
Link without EZproxy: http://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/
- Contact Ask Us for help with EZproxy.
Not what you were looking for? Ask Us for help!