Off Campus Access with EZProxy
Sign on with your NID and NID password for off-campus access to
online journals and databases.
Problem loging in? Try the
Reset. See the Off Campus Access page
for help and more options.
You must be a current student or employee.
- Once you log in you can access library content, your library
accounts and services, MyUCF, WebCourses, and more.
- EZproxy enables access to all Library Online Journals, eBooks, and Databases
(collectively called our eResources) from anywhere you can connect to the
- Start from the Library website for for full text access! Library
link send connections through EZproxy and ask you to log in if you are off
campus. Links on other pages, such as in Google search results, may not
connect you through EZproxy - you may end up at a site asking for a payment
or an individual subscription. Alternatively, you can log in via MyUCF or
WebCourses for access.
EZproxy URLs and Tools
Adding the EZproxy Stem by Hand
- As you browse the internet or read email you may find links that go
to content UCF subscribes to, but the link doesn't connect through the
EZproxy, so you are asked to log in to a personal account or to pay.
- You can add UCF's EZproxy stem (below) to links to make sure the host
site recognizes your UCF affiliation.
- EZproxy server address:
- EZproxy stem: https://login.ezproxy.net.ucf.edu/login?auth=shibb&url=
- Put the EZproxy stem directly in front of a URL (no spaces) to connect through the proxy.
It only work with URLs recognized as UCF Library subscriptions. Example:
Plugins to EZproxy on the Fly: LibX
- LibX is a browser plugin for Firefox and Chrome. It can send
any link through UCF EZproxy. To use this feature:
- Install UCF's LibX edition (099F333B)
- Right click on any link to see an option to "Follow link via UCF
- Click the small Pegasus icon in your browser's toolbar
- Click Proxies
- Click "Reload page with this proxy"
Get LibX for Firefox or Chrome
Last updated September 02, 2014 12:16:17 PM