University of Central Florida Libraries
UCF Website University of Central Florida Libraries
Login now

Lost UCF IDs/ Library Cards

The borrower is responsible for all loans made with his/her UCF ID or Special Borrower Card. Report lost cards immediately to the Circulation Desk and the UCF Card Office.

UCF Card Office


A lost UCF ID can be replaced at the UCF Card Office located in the John T. Washington Center.

Special Borrowers' Cards

Replacement Special Borrowers' Cards can be obtained at the Circulation Desk. There is a five dollar replacement fee for lost Special Borrowers Cards.

Last updated April 07, 2014 11:12:10 AM

Have questions? Contact us at (407) 823-2580 or by email at

Return to the Circulation Services homepage.

QR Code URL for Mobile Devices