on Food & Drink in the Library
Please help keep your UCF Library clean by observing the following guidelines:
- When possible, consume food items within Infusion.
- Hot foods should not be brought into or consumed in the library.
- Please securely attach snap-on or screw-top lids to drink containers.
- Use extra precaution when consuming beverages near computers or other technology equipment.
- Food and drink are not permitted while using Special Collections materials.
- Spills happen. Please report spills or other food accidents to the nearest service desk
so the area can be cleaned up.
- Help maintain an attractive library environment by discarding trash in receptacles.
- Certain restrictions apply to specific departments, branch libraries, and regional campus
libraries. Please consult departmental Web
pages, which may provide additional policies.
26 May 2009