Planned giving is the method of making gifts via well executed
estate planning. Bequests, Gifts of Life Insurance, Charitable Lead Trusts, and Life Income
Plans are just a few of the means by which gifts can be made. For a confidential inquiry
regarding the Planned Giving option that may work best for you, please contact the Library
Administration office at (407) 823-2564 or email us at
Did you know that the UCF Library…
- Holds over 2.4 million print volumes
- Welcomes over 53,000 library users to the John C. Hitt (main) Library, Curriculum
Materials Center and Rosen College of Hospitality Library during a typical mid-semester
- Has digitized the entire 90-year history of the Florida Historical Quarterly,
consisting of 35,000 images of material
- Answers nearly 1,000 reference questions during a typical week
- Owns [Gregorian chant] (13th-14th centuries, manuscript), the oldest item in the UCF Libraries.
- Owns a Vulgate Bible printed in 1546, the oldest printed item in the UCF Libraries.
- Owns [Spanish antiphonary] (ca. 1520-1560), one of the oldest manuscripts in the UCF Libraries.
Last updated March 22, 2013 9:52:07 AM